- Ripple’s XRP price on Wednesday is trading marginally in the red, down some 1.50%.
- XRP/USD price is yet to see any form of directional commitment, as it remains within the confinements of a bearish pennant.
- The price over the last three sessions has been cooling and further narrowing.
Spot rate: 0.2554
Relative change: -1.50%
XRP/USD daily chart
- Price action is further narrowing via the daily chart view, within a bearish pennant pattern.
XRP/USD 60-minute chart
- The price is moving within a horizontal channel structure, awaiting an incoming breakout.