Ethereum Meta (CURRENCY:ETHM) traded 33% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on August 19th. During the last week, Ethereum Meta has traded 17.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Ethereum Meta has a total market capitalization of $3,876.00 and $458.00 worth of Ethereum Meta was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ethereum Meta token can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX and Token Store.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002678 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $28.99 or 0.00270489 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009364 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $142.74 or 0.01331897 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0716 or 0.00000668 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00023600 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.09 or 0.00094172 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000425 BTC.
Ethereum Meta Profile
Ethereum Meta was first traded on December 28th, 2017. Ethereum Meta’s total supply is 96,571,598 tokens and its circulating supply is 60,071,578 tokens. Ethereum Meta’s official website is ethermeta.com. Ethereum Meta’s official Twitter account is @EthereumMeta and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Meta
Ethereum Meta can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Token Store. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Meta directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Meta should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethereum Meta using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Meta Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Meta and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.