Monero Original (CURRENCY:XMO) traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 3rd. In the last week, Monero Original has traded down 3.1% against the U.S. dollar. Monero Original has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $498.00 worth of Monero Original was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Monero Original coin can now be bought for approximately $0.44 or 0.00012711 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $48.44 or 0.01325828 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00015578 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000916 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00007496 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000625 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00001819 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded up 25.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
About Monero Original
Monero Original (CRYPTO:XMO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 28th, 2018. Monero Original’s total supply is 16,677,397 coins. The Reddit community for Monero Original is /r/MoneroOriginalXMO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Monero Original’s official Twitter account is @monero_original. The official website for Monero Original is monero-original.org.
Monero Original Coin Trading
Monero Original can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Original directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Original should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monero Original using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Original Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Original and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.