Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 13% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on September 29th. In the last week, Monero Classic has traded up 15.2% against the US dollar. One Monero Classic coin can currently be purchased for about $1.63 or 0.00024749 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, TradeOgre and HitBTC. Monero Classic has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $64,850.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $114.41 or 0.01739015 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00012506 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00008805 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0487 or 0.00000740 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0901 or 0.00001369 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 16.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002493 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002185 BTC.
About Monero Classic
Monero Classic (CRYPTO:XMC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic. The official website for Monero Classic is monero-classic.org.
Monero Classic Coin Trading
Monero Classic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, TradeOgre and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Classic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monero Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Classic and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.